- Appellate Advocacy
- Cannabis Business Law
- SBA Covid-19 Paycheck Loans
- Attorney Ethics
- Business & Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Condominium Law
- Construction Litigation
- Criminal & Municipal Court
- Debt Collection
- Drunk Driving Defense (DWI/DUI)
- Internet Law
- Landlord – Tenant
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate
Experience. Commitment. Results.
New Jersey Attorneys
Since 1997 we have been serving businesses and individuals. Our attorneys are life-long residents of New Jersey, and thus intimately know the landscape of the Garden State. Collectively our lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience navigating the New Jersey court system – from small claims court, to criminal & municipal courts, to civil trial courts at the state and federal levels. Our law firm’s practice also extends to representing debtors and creditors in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey, and commercial/business disputes in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Our lawyers have been recognized for excellence in the legal profession, having received the distinction of New Jersey Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, and US News Best Law Firms 2018 – Metro Region New Jersey, to name a few.*
Our New Jersey attorneys combine dedication, innovative strategies, commitment and passion to deliver effective results for our clients one client at a time! Our lawyers are readily accessible to counsel businesses and individuals from the most routine matters to the most complex. Our law firm concentrates in attorney ethics defense, bankruptcy, breach of contract, cannabis business law, complex civil litigation involving business disputes, Chancery Court litigation involving partnership disputes and shareholder disputes, Chancery Court litigation involving the prosecution and defense of applications for emergent or injunctive relief, asset recovery/equipment repo, construction litigation, criminal law, drunk driving/DWI, debt collection, expungement, foreclosure, fraudulent transfer litigation, Internet law, landlord-tenant, probate litigation involving contested wills & trusts, restrictive covenant litigation, traffic tickets & motor vehicle violations, and real estate litigation.
Our Mission and Vision
It’s simple – our clients come first. Every client is treated with courtesy and is guaranteed effective communication – whether it be returning phone calls or responding to emails. Our expertise and integrity have earned us a reputation as one of New Jersey’s go to law firms in our fields of expertise. Our consistent track record of uncompromising ethics instills confidence and trust.
Accountability and Results
Nothing is more important to our law firm than ensuring that each client receives justice. Our New Jersey attorneys will fight to protect your rights. While our American system of jurisprudence is less than perfect, our law firm puts it all on the line to WIN! Although results cannot be guaranteed, our efforts will leave no stone unturned. We explore the strengths and weaknesses of every client’s case at the beginning of the attorney-client relationship. Our lawyers work closely with our clients to identify goals and expectations, and implement strategies to achieve the desired result. Read about successful litigation strategies offering a sampling of cases where we achieved our clients’ objectives.
Contact our law firm today to discuss your legal matter. For emergent matters, please call us at (201) 498-0400.
Serving Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Union County, and elsewhere in NJ.
* No Aspect Of This Advertisement Has Been Approved By The Supreme Court of New Jersey. The lawyers at LoFaro & Reiser nominated to ”Super Lawyers” (Thomson Reuters), “Best Lawyers in America” (Best Lawyers, LLC and its parent company, Woodward/White, Inc.), “201 Magazine” (North Jersey Media Group), “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” (The National Trial Lawyers), and “Top 100 Lawyers ASLA” (the American Society of Legal advocates) were included in the lists with those names, and do not suggest that the lawyer has that attribute. Likewise, the firm’s inclusion in “US News Best Law Firms 2018 – Metro Region New Jersey” is a list, and does not suggest that the law firm has this attribute. For the comparison standards employed by the various lawyer rating companies, please visit superlawyers.com, bestlawyers.com, bestlawfirms.usnews.com, societyoflegaladvocates.org, and avvo.com.