What do you do when confronted with a disgruntled and out-of-control litigant who continually files frivolous lawsuits against the same client involving the same dispute previously resolved by a final judgment in the Superior Court of New Jersey? The short answer is you seek an injunction, as our firm successfully obtained this past week in th ... Read More.
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices
- NJ Supreme Court Puts the Kaibash on Document Dumping in Pretrial Discovery
- LoFaro & Reiser Celebrates 21st Year in Business