On January 11, 2021, the New Jersey Appellate Division affirmed the dismissal of a bogus lawsuit brought against our client, a temporary staffing agency, alleging lost profits and damage to the plaintiff's business relationship with its customer. The lawsuit accused our client of engaging in fraud by misrepresenting the qualifications of an IT em ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week