In a case of first impression the New Jersey Appellate Division crushed the hopes of judgment creditors from forcing a partition sale of property owned by a married couple as tenants by the entirety in order to satisfy the judgment debt obtained against only spouse. Jimenez v. Jimenez, Docket No. A-2495-16 (App. Div. May 8, 2018). In this famil ... Read More.
- Judgment Creditors Cannot Partition Property Held by Spouses as Tenants by Entirety
- New Jersey Cannabis Law Update – April 2018
- NJ Limited Partner Liability for Partnership Debts
- Orders Compelling or Denying Contractual Arbitration Provisions Are Directly Appealable
- New Jersey Municipalities Face Tough Choices Ahead With Recreational Marijuana