In this post we examine New Jersey law governing a commercial tenant's rights in the context of a foreclosure suit filed by the landlord's mortgage lender. If you are a commercial tenant whose landlord is being sued in foreclosure, or a lender contemplating whether to name a tenant in a foreclosure suit then this post is a must read. A lease betwe ... Read More.
- Navigating a Commercial Tenant’s Leasehold Rights in Foreclosure
- Judgment Creditors Cannot Partition Property Held by Spouses as Tenants by Entirety
- New Jersey Cannabis Law Update – April 2018
- NJ Limited Partner Liability for Partnership Debts
- Orders Compelling or Denying Contractual Arbitration Provisions Are Directly Appealable