- Appellate Advocacy
- Cannabis Business Law
- SBA Covid-19 Paycheck Loans
- Attorney Ethics
- Business & Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Condominium Law
- Construction Litigation
- Criminal & Municipal Court
- Debt Collection
- Drunk Driving Defense (DWI/DUI)
- Internet Law
- Landlord – Tenant
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate
NEW JERSEY BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS
For over 25 years bankruptcy attorney Glenn R. Reiser has been assisting businesses and individuals in federal bankruptcy court proceedings. Our New Jersey bankruptcy attorneys represent debtors and creditors. The types of bankruptcy cases LoFaro & Reiser handle include Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13. We regularly appear before the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey in Camden, Newark, and Trenton.
In the midst of a financial crisis? Our experienced bankruptcy lawyers are ready to help! Contact our NJ bankruptcy attorneys today.
- Debtor Representation
- Creditor Representation
- Bankruptcy Court Litigation – avoidable preference and fraudulent conveyance claims filed by debtors and bankruptcy trustees, adversary litigation objecting to discharge of fraud claims and judgments, contested motion practice including relief from automatic stay, cash collateral motions, lien avoidance motions, motions to dismiss bad faith bankruptcies
- Officers, directors and shareholder representation in Chapter 11
- Mortgage lenders, equipment lessors, and other secured creditors
- Landlords in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 & Chapter 13
How long will it take me to pay off my debt without a bankruptcy? Find the answer with our FREE DEBT CALCULATOR TOOL!
The firm’s bankruptcy practice serves Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey. The counties we serve include Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Ocean County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.