Enforcing Arbitration Agreements New Jersey Supreme Court In a 5-1 majority decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court in Dever v. Sanford Brown Institute (075074) (A-31-14)(June 14, 2016) handed consumers a victory by declining to enforce the provision of an arbitration agreement involving the claims of two disgruntled students who had enrolled i ... Read More.
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey