Eric D. Reiser, Partner and Chair of LoFaro & Reiser's Cannabis Law Practice, recently wrote an op-ed for the NJ Cannabis Insider publication calling on Governor Murphy to take action and lead on creating an adult-use cannabis marketplace in NJ that fairly represents local interests instead of catering to out-of-state companies as was the case ... Read More.
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument