Frequently we receive inquiries from prospective homeowners about clearing judgments discharged in their prior bankruptcy. The question typically arises after a contract of sale has been finalized and attorney review completed. A title company search reveals a prior judgment entered in the Superior Court of New Jersey, but which the client previous ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process