In a 5 to 1 decision issued on April 26, 2016, the New Jersey Supreme Court reversed a $397,000 legal fee awarded against the surviving spouse found to have committed undue influence with respect to her late husband's estate to the detriment of the children of his first marriage. In the Matter of the Estate of Adrien J. Folcher, Case No. 2014-074 ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process