It is not too difficult to Imagine the following scenario. There is bitter litigation between 2 or more parties that has dragged on for several years. Each side is represented by legal counsel, and each has spent thousands of dollars in legal fees trying to posture the case in their favor. A trial is approaching shortly. The parties are each growin ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process