Check out the new post on our cannabis law website, https://cannabislawyers.io/, discussing the USDA interim rules regulating the US's hemp industry. These rules will ultimately impact New Jersey's hemp plan, which is under review by the USDA. Here's a link to the post: https://cannabislawyers.io/usda-publishes-interim-rules-regulat ... Read More.
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument