In a published decision issued on February 16, 2018, the Superior Court of New Jersey Appellate Division clarified that a trial court's decision to compel or deny enforcement of a contractual arbitration provision constitutes a "final order" that triggers the 45-day appeal period provided under R. 2:4-4. Hayes v. Turnersville Chrysler Jeep, Docke ... Read More.
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices
- NJ Supreme Court Puts the Kaibash on Document Dumping in Pretrial Discovery