If Governor Elect Philip Murphy keeps his campaign promise, he will be signing a bill legalizing the use, production and sale of recreational marijuana within the first 100 days of his administration. The passage of this law will force municipalities throughout New Jersey to make some tough decisions. Do they embrace the tax and other economic ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process