As technology changes the law must adapt. The New Jersey Supreme Court now recognizes that email and fax are each acceptable means of terminating a residential real estate contract within the 3-day attorney review period. Conley v. Guerrero (A-65-16)(April 6, 2017). In Conley the New Jersey Supreme Court had to revisit its earlier precedent establ ... Read More.
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices