In complex litigation the question often arises of whether expert testimony is necessary to prove any elements of a litigant's claims or defenses. Cases are often won and lost on the basis of expert testimony. Now that you've made the decision to hire an expert will his or her testimony be admissible at trial? New Jersey Rule of Evidence (N.J.R.E. ... Read More.
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices