In New Jersey, the easiest way to get tripped up in filing a breach of contract lawsuit is to misconstrue the applicable statute of limitations. As a general rule, lawsuits for breach of contract in New Jersey must be filed within six (6) years of the date the cause of action accrues. See N.J.S.A. 2A:14-1. However, clients and practitioners ... Read More.
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices