In a precedent setting case that has significant implications for the use of fine print in advertising, Group SEB USA, Inc. v. Euro-Pro Operating, LLC, Case No. 14-2767 (3d Cir. December 17, 2014), the U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals held that small print statements explicitly defining the terms of a more prominent superior performance claim ( ... Read More.
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices
- NJ Supreme Court Puts the Kaibash on Document Dumping in Pretrial Discovery