Earlier today, the New Jersey Senate unanimously approved Faustino Fernandez-Vina, Governor Chris Christie's appointment to the New Jersey State Supreme Court. Fernandez-Vina, who was born in Cuba and immigrated to the U.S. as a child, will be the second Hispanic justice on New Jersey's highest court, Justice Ariel A. Rodriguez being the other. ... Read More.
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices