When does a New Jersey resident lose all right to funds in a bank account levied by a judicial officer on behalf of a judgment creditor? The answer: "When the Superior Court of New Jersey enters an order compelling the bank to turnover or surrender the funds." If a turnover order is entered before a bankruptcy petition is filed, the debtor ... Read More.
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ