Unlike the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure that apply in civil actions appealed from the United States District Court of New Jersey, the Court Rules governing actions filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey (state court) do not include a specific rule allowing a prevailing party to recover legal fees incurred in defending a frivolous appea ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process