The New Jersey State Bar Association is recommending a change to New Jersey Rule of Professional Conduct 8.4(g) that deems it professional misconduct for a lawyer to commit acts of discrimination while engaged in the capacity of practicing law. The proposed amendment would adopt the current ABA Model Rule of Professional Conduct 8.4(g) which als ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process