Facebook Ethics Case NJ In a novel ruling, the New Jersey Supreme Court unanimously declared that the Director of the Office of Attorney Ethics (OAE) is authorized to proceed with the prosecution of an ethics grievance against two New Jersey lawyers who caused a paralegal to 'friend" an adverse litigant on Facebook for the purpose of gathering der ... Read More.
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?