Perfect timing. Just a few weeks before Super Bowl 50, a federal appeals court has rejected a class action lawsuit filed by two disgruntled football fans against the National Football League (NFL) for allegedly violating the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act and New Jersey Ticket Law regarding the sale of Super Bowl tickets. Finkelman v. National Foo ... Read More.
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey