Perfect timing. Just a few weeks before Super Bowl 50, a federal appeals court has rejected a class action lawsuit filed by two disgruntled football fans against the National Football League (NFL) for allegedly violating the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act and New Jersey Ticket Law regarding the sale of Super Bowl tickets. Finkelman v. National Foo ... Read More.
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?