NJ Shield Law Protects Politically Motivated Blogger In connection with a grand jury investigation undertaken by the Union County Prosecutor's Office about possible misuse of generators by public officials during Hurricane Sandy, a New Jersey Superior Court judge granted a blogger's motion to quash a prosecutor's subpoena seeking to compel the blo ... Read More.
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?