Enforcing Arbitration Agreements New Jersey Supreme Court In a 5-1 majority decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court in Dever v. Sanford Brown Institute (075074) (A-31-14)(June 14, 2016) handed consumers a victory by declining to enforce the provision of an arbitration agreement involving the claims of two disgruntled students who had enrolled i ... Read More.
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument