Can a parent ever revoke gift of corporate stock given to a child? The short answer is maybe. A gift of stock from parent to child is presumed to be a gift under New Jersey law. For the parent to revoke the presumption of a gift requires the parent to meet New Jersey's highest civil burden of proof under the 'clear and convincing' evidence stand ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process