Eric D. Reiser, Partner and Chair of LoFaro & Reiser's Cannabis Law Practice, recently wrote an op-ed for the NJ Cannabis Insider publication calling on Governor Murphy to take action and lead on creating an adult-use cannabis marketplace in NJ that fairly represents local interests instead of catering to out-of-state companies as was the case ... Read More.
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices