With states passing laws permitting the medicinal and recreational use of marijuana, there are new opportunities for attorneys to provide legal services to clients in the cannabis industry. However, New Jersey attorneys seeking to counsel clients in complying with the New Jersey Compassionate Use Medical Marijuana Act (the “NJ Marijuana A ... Read More.
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?