- Appellate Advocacy
- Attorney Ethics
- Business & Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Condominium Law
- Construction Litigation
- Criminal & Municipal Court
- Debt Collection
- Drunk Driving Defense (DWI/DUI)
- Internet Law
- Landlord – Tenant
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate
Residential Real Estate Purchases & Sales
New Jersey Real Estate Attorneys: Purchases and Sales
Buying a home is often one of the most important financial decisions of a lifetime. Having the right team in place is critical to ensuring that your home purchase transaction goes smoothly.
Since 1997 our New Jersey real estate attorneys have represented buyers in residential real estate transactions throughout New Jersey. Whether it’s a condominium, townhouse, single family residence, or multiple family dwelling, our New Jersey real estate attorneys have the expertise to ensure that your interests are well protected.
In addition, our New Jersey real estate practice includes representing sellers in residential real estate transactions.
Our areas of service for real estate purchases and sales include Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.
Our New Jersey real estate practice also extends to:
- Refinance transactions and home equity loans
- Commercial and industrial real estate transactions
- Representing purchasers at sheriff sales
- Loan modifications and forbearance agreements
- Short sales
- Property tax certificate foreclosures
Real Estate Resources
- Zillow.com: Search NJ properties for sale. Find a broker.
- Trulia.com: Search NJ properties for sale
- New Jersey Real Estate Commission
Need an experienced New Jersey real estate attorney by your side? Contact our New Jersey real estate attorneys today.