- Appellate Advocacy
- Cannabis Business Law
- Attorney Ethics
- Business & Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Condominium Law
- Construction Litigation
- Criminal & Municipal Court
- Debt Collection
- Drunk Driving Defense (DWI/DUI)
- Internet Law
- Landlord – Tenant
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate
Our New Jersey law firm’s practice concentrates in real estate, including the representation of condominium and homeowner associations throughout New Jersey.
Homeowner and condominium associations and real estate cooperatives must comply with complex state and local real estate laws and ordinances. Our NJ condo lawyers have regularly assisted building developers and condominium associations.
The types of matters that we regularly handle for condominium and homeowner association clients include:
- Forming the organization and drafting the organizational documents
- Attending monthly association meetings
- Bankruptcy Court representation
- Complex collection cases
- Contracts – drafting & reviewing agreements with third party vendors
- Lien enforcement against unit owners
- Enforcing association rules & regulations
- Foreclosure proceedings against unit owners
- Enforcing restrictive covenants
- Civil litigation and alternate dispute resolution.
Yes. There is the New Jersey Condominium Act, N.J.S.A.46:8B-1.