Unlike the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure that apply in civil actions appealed from the United States District Court of New Jersey, the Court Rules governing actions filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey (state court) do not include a specific rule allowing a prevailing party to recover legal fees incurred in defending a frivolous appea ... Read More.
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ