In an unpublished decision issued on May 21, 2013, a New Jersey appeals court held that a landlord was not entitled to evict his residential tenant, an 89-year old blind man with diabetes, because of the tenant's refusal to sign a new lease. Ochieng v. Bloss, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division, Docket No. A-0703-12T2. This decision ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process