In a November 14, 2017 decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court addressed two important questions arising under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code governing the pledging and perfection of a security interest in an attorney's contingency fee. (1) Is the pledge of an anticipated attorney's fee considered an account receivable that can be sec ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process