In a November 14, 2017 decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court addressed two important questions arising under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code governing the pledging and perfection of a security interest in an attorney's contingency fee. (1) Is the pledge of an anticipated attorney's fee considered an account receivable that can be sec ... Read More.
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument