New Jersey real estate attorneys who act as the settlement agent in real estate transactions must take extra precautions when signing the real estate settlement statement known as a HUD-1. The HUD-1 form lists all the fees for services that the lender or broker charges to the buyer during the purchase of a property, as well as the money exchanged ... Read More.
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?