The New Jersey State Bar Association is recommending a change to New Jersey Rule of Professional Conduct 8.4(g) that deems it professional misconduct for a lawyer to commit acts of discrimination while engaged in the capacity of practicing law. The proposed amendment would adopt the current ABA Model Rule of Professional Conduct 8.4(g) which als ... Read More.
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ