In a published decision issued on May 13, 2016, the New Jersey Appellate Division affirmed a Bergen County Chancery judge's summary judgment ruling declaring that a $900,000 transfer made by a father to his son's business constituted an investment, not a gift. In the Matter of the Estate of Byung-Tae-Oh, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Div ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process