One of the primary benefits for individuals operating a business under the umbrella of a corporation or limited liability company is avoiding personal liability. As a general matter, “[t]he rule of law that has evolved in New Jersey is that the corporate form as a wholly distinct and separate entity will be upheld.” Coppa v. Taxation Div. Direc ... Read More.
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey