In an unpublished decision issued on March 11, 2015, the New Jersey Appellate Division applied the "net opinion" rule in barring an expert's report issued in the context of a legal malpractice case arising out of a failed real estate transaction. Giordano v. Bogart, Keane, Ryan & Hamill, L.L.C., Docket No. A-1631-13T1 (App. Div., March 11, 2015 ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process