In New Jersey can an expert witness testify beyond the scope of the subject matter of his report? In limited circumstances the answer is yes so long as the party proffering the expert’s report did not treat the report as an adoptive admission in pretrial discovery. The controlling case is Skibinski v. Smith, 206 N.J. Super. 349 (App. Div. 198 ... Read More.
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey