Can a New Jersey employer enforce an arbitration provision appearing in an employee handbook? Not if the handbook disclaims that its provisions create a contract between the employer and employee, the New Jersey Appellate Division recently ruled in a published decision. Morgan v. Raymours Furniture Company, Inc., et al.,___ N.J. Super.___ (App. Div ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process