In a published decision issued on October 4, 2018, the New Jersey Appellate Division issued a controversial ruling that allows a homeowner to pursue a claim against Bank of America under the New Jersey Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act (TCCWNA) due to the defendants' failure to identify the lender's name and address in several pre ... Read More.
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices