In a precedential opinion issued on June 30, 2015, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit affirmed the lower court's dismissal of a putative class action complaint filed by a consumer against a law firm and its client for allegedly violating a provision of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ("FDCPA") that prohibits a debt coll ... Read More.
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey