In a precedential opinion issued on June 30, 2015, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit affirmed the lower court's dismissal of a putative class action complaint filed by a consumer against a law firm and its client for allegedly violating a provision of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ("FDCPA") that prohibits a debt coll ... Read More.
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?