The trial court committed error by failing to schedule oral argument concerning a contested motion for entry of final judgment in a tax foreclosure suit. The Appellate Division vacated the judgment for this reason. The defendant, a sophisticated tax sale investor, opposed plaintiff's motion for final judgment, saying it needed time to remediate ... Read More.
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ