In a stunning reversal of fortune, HSBC Bank was ordered to pay over $54,000 in legal fees incurred by homeowners who successfully fended off a foreclosure suit based on HSBC's inability to prove ownership of the underlying mortgage and note. HSBC Bank vs. Nini, A-1941-11T1 (App. Div. , Unpublished, April 30, 2014). According to the Appellate ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process