In an recent, important decision affecting the rights of drivers charged with DWI in New Jersey, the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled that law enforcement officers in the State shall be permitted to continue the use of the Alcotest device on individuals suspected of DWI, notwithstanding flaws in the Alcotest's software that have remained since the ... Read More.
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey