In a case of first impression the New Jersey Appellate Division crushed the hopes of judgment creditors from forcing a partition sale of property owned by a married couple as tenants by the entirety in order to satisfy the judgment debt obtained against only spouse. Jimenez v. Jimenez, Docket No. A-2495-16 (App. Div. May 8, 2018). In this famil ... Read More.
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey