Client Alert: Additional medical cannabis licensing rounds are expected in the next few months in New Jersey. The majority of applicants who threw their hat into the ring to acquire one of six vertically integrated medical cannabis licenses this summer found themselves on the short end of the stick when the winners of the six licenses ... Read More.
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument