New Jersey protects the interest of minority shareholders in closely held corporations under the Oppressed Minority Shareholder Statute, N.J.S.A. 14A:12-7. A "closely held" corporation is one in which there are 25 or less shareholders. N.J.S.A. 14A:12-7(1)(c). Specifically, N.J.S.A. 14A:12-7(1)(c) safeguards minority shareholders from “oppressi ... Read More.
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ