NJ Limited Partner Liability: Can a Limited Partner be Held Liable for a Limited Partnership’s Debts? In limited circumstances the answer is “yes”. Under New Jersey’s Uniform Partnership Law a limited partner is protected from liability from the limited partnership’s obligations except in two instances: (1) Where the limited partner i ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week