In this post we examine the statute of limitations applied to a bankruptcy trustee's ability to pursue fraudulent asset transfer claims also known as "clawback" claims. (This is distinct from preferential payments received by a creditor within 90 days of the debtor's bankruptcy filing - a time period where the law presumes the debtor to be insolv ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process