What do you do when confronted with a disgruntled and out-of-control litigant who continually files frivolous lawsuits against the same client involving the same dispute previously resolved by a final judgment in the Superior Court of New Jersey? The short answer is you seek an injunction, as our firm successfully obtained this past week in th ... Read More.
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey